Rudi’s Organic Bakery® Life Hacks Giveaway Sweepstakes – Subject to Official Rules
No purchase necessary to enter or win. This Sweepstakes begins on February 23, 2015, and ends on March 8, 2015, subject to individual entry periods. Entry limited to U.S. residents of the 50 states and the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Subject to complete entry, eligibility, prize and additional details and restrictions as set forth in the Official Rules located at https://www.facebook.com/rudisorganicbakery
Rudi’s Organic Bakery® Life Hacks Giveaway Sweepstakes – Subject to Official Rules
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. THE SWEEPSTAKES: This Rudi’s Organic Bakery® Life Hacks Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is offered by The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and is open to individuals who meet all eligibility requirements set forth above or otherwise under these official rules (“Official Rules”). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: This Sweepstakes begins on February 23, 2015, and ends on March 8, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will offer a prize each week during the Sweepstakes Period (each, a “Weekly Entry Period”), for a total of two (2) weekly drawings.
First Weekly Entry Period: The first weekly drawing will take place on or around March 1 , 2015, and will include all eligible entries received during the Weekly Entry Period between 12:00:01 a.m. Mountain Time (“MT”) on February 23, 2015, and 11:59:59 p.m. MT on February 28 , 2015.
Second Weekly Entry Period: The second weekly drawing will take place on or around March 9, 2015, and will include all eligible entries received during the Weekly Entry Period between 12:00:01 a.m. MT on March 1, 2015, and 11:59:59 p.m. MT on March 8, 2015.
3. HOW TO ENTER: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants provide information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. You may enter via the Internet by visiting https://www.facebook.com/rudisorganicbakery (“Rudi’s Fan Page”),clicking on the “Life Hacks” application available on Rudi’s Organic Fan Page, and providing all required information in the Sweepstakes entry form (first name, last name, and email address). If you are already a Rudi’s Organic Bakery® fan, you may still enter the Sweepstakes by logging into your account and completing and submitting the entry form. All entries must be received with all required elements no later than 11:59:59 PM MT on the last day of each applicable Weekly Entry Period. Limit one (1) entry per person per Weekly Entry Period. Entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry process are ineligible and will be disqualified. Sponsor may at its sole discretion disqualify anyone who violates the rules or undermines the integrity of the Sweepstakes by disabling cookies, using any form of automatic entry, or any other form of manipulation. By entering, you agree that your entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your entry and disqualify you from this Sweepstakes if it believes that your entry fails to conform to these Official Rules. Sponsor may sponsor multiple promotions at the same time. Entry into one promotion does not constitute entry into each promotion. Non-winning entries in one Weekly Entry Period will not be carried over into any other Weekly Entry Period.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS:
First Weekly Entry Period: Two (2) winners will win a Vitamix 1732 TurboBlend VS Blender. The prize consists of one (1) Vitamix 1732 TurboBlend VS Blender. The approximate retail value (ARV) for each Vitamix is $424.00. Total ARV for the first Weekly Entry Period prize is $848.00.
Second Weekly Entry Period: Two (2) winners will win a Vitamix 1732 TurboBlend VS Blender. The prize consists of one (1) Vitamix 1732 TurboBlend VS Blender. The approximate retail value (ARV) for each Vitamix is $424.00. Total ARV for the first Weekly Entry Period prize is $848.00.
Total ARV for all prizes is $1,696.00. Odds of winning a prize depend upon number of eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of a prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize is unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for payment of all federal, state and local taxes on a prize and for any other expenses associated with a prize not specifically described herein. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery and is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Entrant is responsible for complying with any additional terms and conditions of a prize. Except where prohibited by law, the potential winners will be awarded a prize only after the winners’ eligibility has been verified. The drawings are conducted under the supervision of Sponsor whose decisions are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Allow up to eight to ten (8-10) weeks after the conclusion of this Sweepstakes for prizes to be fulfilled.
5. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to all legal U.S. residents of the 50 states and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and any business or entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, and each of Sponsor’s immediate family members (defined as current spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals (whether related or not) living in the same household as the foregoing parties are ineligible. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: A potential winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the applicable Weekly Entry Period. Prizes will automatically ship to the address provided in the Sweepstakes entry form. The drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Limit one winner per household per Weekly Entry Period. The potential winner will be notified via email. Failure by a potential winner to respond to such notification within ten (10) days of Sponsor’s first attempt, failure by a potential winner to adhere to these Official Rules, or the return of a prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor will make up to three (3) attempts to award a prize and if a winner has not been verified after 3 attempts, the prize may not be rewarded. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant is deemed the registered account holder of the Facebook® account associated with the winning entry. “Registered account holder” of the Facebook® account is the natural person in whose name the Facebook® account has been issued. A selected winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with proof that the selected winner is the registered account holder of the account associated with the winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, or faulty transmissions, or for any problems or technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or entries not received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at a website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering this Sweepstakes or downloading any material for this Sweepstakes, or other telecommunications malfunctions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that Sponsor and its respective affiliate companies, Sponsor’s advertising and promotion agencies, any entities providing prizes, any entities involved in the administration or advertisement of this Sweepstakes (specifically including, without limitation, Facebook, Inc.), and all of their respective agents, directors, officers, representatives, shareholders and employees will have no liability whatsoever for, and each entrant will indemnify, defend and hold the foregoing parties harmless from, any claims, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, any entry, or acceptance, possession or use of any prize that may be awarded or any prize related activity. Entrants hereby waive any right to claim ambiguity in this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Each entrant agrees to acknowledge, and hereby does acknowledge, that this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc. Each entrant understands that you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Inc. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any class action. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, regardless of conflicts of laws principles. Any action or litigation concerning this Sweepstakes shall take place exclusively in the federal or state courts sitting in Nassau County, New York, and each winner expressly consents to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waives all defenses of lack of jurisdiction and inconvenient forum with respect to such courts. Each winner agrees to service of process by mail or other method acceptable under the laws of the State of New York. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGEMENTS, AND/OR AWARDS OF ANY ENTRANT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING INTO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY’S FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
8. MODIFICATION AND TERMINATION: In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised by unauthorized human intervention, tampering, mechanical or electronic failures, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion, to void any entries submitted fraudulently or to suspend, modify or terminate this Sweepstakes, in which case Sponsor shall not be required to award any prize or substitute prize. Sponsor will prosecute any and all fraudulent activities to the fullest extent of the law.
9. PROMOTION: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each winner grants Sponsor and its licensees, affiliates and assigns the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, at any time or times, such winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes relating to this Sweepstakes without additional financial or other compensation, unless prohibited by law. By providing information pursuant to this Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to Sponsor’s use of such information for promotional or any other purposes allowed by law.
11. WINNERS LIST: You may request a copy of the winners’ names by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor. The winners list will be available on or around February, 26, 2015. For a copy of these Official Rules, visit https://www.facebook.com/rudisorganicbakery. VT residents may remit return postage.
12. SPONSOR: The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., located at 1111 Marcus Avenue, Lake Success, New York 11042. Sponsor reserves the right to modify or end this Sweepstakes at any time.