How We Make It
Our master bakers worked with gluten free experts and consumers for more than 15 months to get our formulas to taste like real bread. Our passion is baking better bread and we’ve been doing it since 1976. We used our extensive baking experience to create gluten-free bread that tastes and feels like the real thing.
Although we do not have a dedicated gluten-free facility, we do have a segregated, separate manufacturing approach. We bake our gluten free breads on separate, dedicated equipment and on separate production days. You can feel assured our gluten free products never come into contact with something used to make a product containing gluten. As part of our manufacturing process, we also do the following:
- Our organic and gluten free equipment is color-coded for easy segregation
- Our gluten free breads are baked only after our facility has gone through an extensive, full day clean-up process
- All incoming ingredients are also tested and certified to be gluten free
- As part of our gluten free certification, every batch of our gluten free bread is tested and must test below <10 ppm of gluten for distribution
- We also send product to an outside lab to validate our test results and ensure we have less than 10 ppm of gluten