More than 35 years ago, Rudi’s Organic Bakery was founded as a small bake shop in beautiful Boulder, Colorado based on the idea that there was a better way to make breads that are both nutritious and delicious. Our founders couldn’t find bread that they believed was good enough for their families so they set out to create a bakery that aligned with their belief that eating healthy foods went along with living a happy and fulfilled life.
Since our humble beginnings, our passion has been baking better breads on the bright side – giving our customers the chance to enjoy breads and baked goods with the perfect blend of whole grains and organic ingredients, without the icky stuff like artificial ingredients and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) you can’t pronounce or recognize. By using the best ingredients possible, we make certified organic breads and baked goods that deliver a taste everyone in the family can love and smile about.
Since our beginnings, Rudi’s Organic has been a company with a heart and purpose behind everything we do, from baking our small batch sandwich breads, to partnering with organizations that are making a difference and giving people the opportunity to stay healthy and active, like the Organic Trade Association, The Organic Center, Real Food Moms and the Boulder Marathon, which is now proudly the Rudi’s Organic Bakery Boulder Marathon.
What can you expect to see on our new blog?
- Details on how you can get involved in our latest events, promotions and giveaways
- Usable tips on how to live an organic, healthy and fun lifestyle
- Links to relevant articles and organic recipes
- Our personal experiences and commitment to living healthy, happy lives
- The latest on our new products and where you can find them – yum!
- Guest blog posts from some of the most inspiring leaders, moms, bloggers, chefs and friends we have made over the years