Sonoma chicken salads are always my go-to when I am looking for something easy and convenient to make without much cooking. Typically, my mornings are already so packed that I never have time to think too much about what I want to bring for lunch. This recipe is my staple because I know it’s healthy, and it’s going to keep me full throughout my day.
I choose to use Applegate Natural Grilled Chicken Breast because they come precooked and they are delicious!
- 2 slices Rudi’s Organic Harvest Seeded bread
- 5 strips Applegate Natural Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup organic red grapes, halved
- 4 slices organic cucumber
- 1/4 organic avocado, sliced
- 3 leaves organic lettuce
- 1/4 cup organic cabbage, chopped
- Remove chicken strips from packaging and cut into small cubes.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, poppy seeds, grapes, and cubed chicken. Stir until well combined.
- Cover the first slice of bread with already made chicken salad. Top with lettuce, sliced avocado, cabbage, and sliced cucumber.
- Complete sandwich with the second slice of bread and enjoy!