This morning I woke up craving eggs and spinach. After a lot of “indulging” this past week, I wanted something clean and healthy that would be satisfying and delicious. Eggs are always my go-to as they take little time to make and you can mix in whatever leftover vegetables you may have in the fridge. I noticed that I had some spinach that needs to be eaten along with a green bell pepper. This recipe takes 6 minutes to prepare and will leave you satisfied for hours.
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 C. Organic Spinach
- 1/4 Organic Bell Pepper
- Rudi’s Spelt English Muffin, or any other Rudi’s English Muffin
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
1.Heat the pan on medium heat with 1 tsp. olive oil
2. Crack the two eggs in a bowl and scramble the eggs
2. Cut up the pepper and place in heated pan
3. Once the pepper is cooked, place spinach, eggs, salt, and pepper in the pan. Scramble until fully cooked.
4. Slice Rudi’s Spelt English Muffin in half and place in toaster.
5. Once the Rudi’s Spelt English Muffin is toasted, place on plate with egg scramble on top. If desired, top with hot sauce or cheese.