Dear Loyal Rudi’s Shoppers,
We recently released our newest product, Gluten-Free Savory Herb Stuffing, just in time for the holiday season! We are very pleased to learn that our stuffing is receiving more attention than we anticipated and we are very thankful to you, our fans for creating an incredible buzz around our products!
As a result, our stuffing is flying off the shelves at an accelerated rate and we are trying to keep those of you who have yet to get your hands on it the best “Where to Buy” information.
Here is the list of major retailers (note: some nationwide retailers only carry our gluten-free stuffing at the specified regional locations) that we have sent our stuffing to:
- Costco (Colorado Only)
- Whole Foods (Ask Your Local WFM Manager)
- Earth Fare
- Lowes Foods
- Vitamin Cottage
- Winn Dixie
- Russ’s Market
- Untied Market
- Strack and Van Til
- Price Chopper
- Cub Foods
- Roundy’s Reasors
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Stuffing will also be available in a select number of locally-owned natural food stores and we recommend asking your local natural food store manager if Rudi’s Gluten-Free Savory Herb Stuffing is available.
If you still cannot locate our gluten-free stuffing in your area, do not worry: we captured our baker’s secret stuffing recipe!:
12 servings of Homemade Gluten-Free Stuffing with Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread Recipe!
- 16 slices of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bread (About 8 cups) = Roughly 1 loaf of Rudi’s GF Multigrain and 1 loaf of Rudi’s Original Bread
- 2.5 cups vegetable stock or broth
- ½ tablespoon kosher salt,
- ½ teaspoon fresh sage
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 °F and cube the bread
- Spread the diced bread on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly golden. Give the pan a shake midway through so the cubes brown evenly. Remove pan and let the bread cool.
- Transfer the toasted bread, chopped herbs to a large bowl. (If you want to add celery or onions, do now)
- Now, drizzle a bit of the stock over the bread cubes and gently mix. Repeat until all the bread is moistened but not soggy.
- Oil a baking dish, transfer the dressing to the dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is crispy. Serve warm.