- 1 cup butter (dairy free, soy free)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped leek (white part only)
- 1 large carrot (peeled and diced)
- 1 1/2 cup celery (diced)
- 1 package of Rudi’s GF Stuffing
- 6 cups of GF bread, torn into small pieces (about 1 inch pieces)
- 2 t poultry seasoning
- salt and pepper to season
- 3-4 cups of vegetable broth
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Saute onion, leek, carrot and celery until soft.
- In a large bowl gently combine bread stuffing and bread pieces.
- Add veggies/butter mixture from the skillet.
- Mix in spices and season with salt and pepper.
- Slowly add in 2 cups of vegetable broth and stir. Add in more broth as needed to moisten your stuffing before baking.
- Bake in a lightly oiled casserole dish at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
My name is Cindy, I am the owner and author of Vegetarian Mamma. My husband and I grew up eating meat but decided to make the switch to a vegetarian diet about 8 years ago. Our children have been raised vegetarian but since our youngest son has allergies to peanuts, tree nuts, gluten, soy and dairy, we focus more on vegan foods. We are interested in whole organic non-GMO products which are free of artificial flavors & colors.