I recently just tried hummus for the first time and WOW is it good! I know what you’re thinking… “Really?! You’ve gone your whole life without hummus??” Yes, yes. I know. BUT to make up for my years without this delicious spread, I’ve been using it constantly in my lunches and snacks and want to share one of my new-found, healthy recipes with you! My version of this treat is pretty straight forward, so feel free to add your own spin!
Ingredients (makes ~15 bites)
- 3 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Fiesta Tortillas
- 2 cups sprouts
- 3 oz. Montery Jack cheese
- 1 cup natural hummus
- Steam tortillas to make them more pliable. (Alternative: place a damp paper towel over tortillas and microwave for 15 seconds.)
- Once warm, divide and spread hummus evenly over tortillas.
- Divide and spread sprouts evenly over tortillas and hummus. Press down slightly so they hold.
- Cut cheese into thin slices and place over tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas and slice into bite size pieces.