Egg in a Frame, Hole in The Wall, Egg in a Basket, O-Eyed-Jack, you name it, they all represent a quick’N’easy breakfast meal that fills you up right and tastes great too!
Sadly, Celiacs in the past have not had the opportunity to take part this staple breakfast until now! Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery breads are the best tasting breads of their kind. Additionally and importantly, ALL Rudi’s Gluten-Free products only contain GMO-Free ingredients, making them the most naturally sourced gluten-free breads available nationwide!
I made this recipe this past weekend and Rudi’s Gluten-Free bread was nearly indistinguishable from the real thing!
To find a retail location that carries Rudi’s product closest to you feel free to visit the Rudi’s store locator!
- 1 Slice of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery Breads
- 1 Organic Large Egg
- ¼ Teaspoon of Butter
- Optional: ½ Teaspoon Mayonnaise
- Heat (Medium) non-stick skillet
- Tear or cut out the center of the bread (about 2 inches in diameter)
- Optional: Spread a very thin layer of mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- Butter the skillet evenly
- Place bread in the skillet
- Crack egg into the hole of the bread
- Cook egg until it bonds with the bread, which should be browned on the bottom side at this point.
- Flip bread and cook briefly.
- Remove Hole in the Wall from skillet and add salt and pepper.
For August and September, Rudi’s is celebrating “Take Your Parents to Lunch Day” with Naturally Savvy. Naturally Savvy recently published an online magazine available to the public that is specifically aimed at “Unjunking” your kid’s lunchbox in order to educate parents of the harmful ingredients found in common lunch box food products. To read the magazine click here . At Rudi’s, we will be posting recipes and articles in our blogs that will make it easier for parents to ensure their children a nutritious lunch free of harmful ingredients, preservatives and additives!