-olive oil, butter (optional)
-high intensity cooking oil (peanut, safflower or even canola)!
1. Heat a few tablespoons of oil in a sauce pan
2. Place a few kernels of popcorn into the pot and test the oil (once pop then you know the oil is hot enough)
3. Pour desired amount into pot and cover
4. Listen and watch as the popcorn POPS! Make sure not to burn!
5. Poor in a bowl, jar, bag and let cool if planning to take along with you!
6. Sprinkle a few spoons of nutritional yeast, butter/olive oil and salt