With so much to do in preparation for your Super Bowl party, it’s hard to prepare the best, healthiest, and fun finger foods to put out for your guests. Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery has got your back and it’s time we get serious about game-time snacking.
Serious snack tip #1: Never settle! We know how hard you work to set up for the day! That’s why you deserve a snack just as great as you are with the best ingredients, protein, and of course free of GMOs.
Serious snack tip #2: Everything is adjustable! It’s an established rule that in the world of snacking nothing is “cut-and-dry.” Be creative! Bring out your inner connoisseur and alter up that recipe to your heart’s content.
Now that the basics are covered, let’s get down to business. This spiced up quesadilla recipe is made with the best gluten-free ingredients and is 100% alterable to fit your taste!
(Makes 2 quesadilla)
- 4 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Fiesta Tortilla
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup organic shredded chicken breast
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 1 cup organic chopped lettuce
- 1 cup organic chopped tomatoes
Ingredients for dipping sauce:
- 1/2 cup organic sour cream
- 1/4 cup organic buttermilk
- 1 tbs. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat grill on medium
- Lay out one Fiesta Tortilla on plate and sprinkle 3/4 cups cheese evenly on top
- Dice up bell pepper and combine with lettuce and tomato. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mixture over tortilla
- Spread out 1 cup of shredded chicken over tortilla
- Lay second tortilla over and place over grill for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and tortillas begin to crisp
- In a separate bowl, combine sour cream, buttermilk, horseradish, hot pepper sauce, and ground black pepper. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve
- Take quesadilla out of grill and let cool for 10 minutes before cutting up into slices
Have any other serious game-time snack ideas? Let us know by posting them in the comments box!