It will surprise and satisfy your taste buds. The refreshing and natural sweetness from the strawberries, a little kick of spice from the chicken and cream from the marscapone cheese just makes it melt in your mouth. It is a perfect brunch sandwich or ideal for a bridal or baby shower tea party. I ate mine for dinner! Time to Prepare: 0 hrs 30 mins
1/4c Marscapone Cheese
1 T of Annie’s Honey Mustard
3oz of chicken breast
1 tsp of white pepper
1 T of coconut oil
1/4 c of balsamic vinegar
3T of fresh basil
1 c of chopped strawberries
1 tsp of honey
Rudi’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Toast
1. Mix chopped strawberries and tsp of honey together and set aside for one hour to soak in the sweetness, though 30-minutes will be fine.
2. Mix 1/4 c of Marscapone cheese until softened. Add 1 T of honey mustard until thoroughly mixed together. Set aside
3. Slice up fresh basil and set aside.
4. Meanwhile prep the chicken breast by sprinkling it with white pepper first. Drizzle pan with about 1 T of coconut oil and cook 3-4 min on each side until it is no longer pink inside. Sprinkle with sea salt for flavor. Slice the chicken diagonally with a smooth, sharp knife.
5. While chicken is cooking, boil 1/4 c of balsamic vinegar until it has thickened to a nice glaze, reduce to simmer.
6. Toast Raisin Toast in oven and let cool.
7. Smear Marscapone honey mustard on raisin toast. Place sliced chicken, cover with diced strawberries, fresh basil, drizzle with balsamic glaze and Buon Appetito!
Recipe By Jasmine L. Jafferali-Whitehead