Recently, I’ve been inspired by many of the flavors and ingredients that are used in mexican dishes. Chicken wraps are always a great lunch for me because I love using leftovers from my fridge. You can put most foods in a tortilla and it will always turn out amazing. I wanted to share this recipe with you because I love the southwest quinoa in my wraps. This lunch is a super protein packed lunch and will keep you satisfied throughout your day.
- 1 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Spinach Tortilla
- 5 strips Applegate Natural Grilled Chicken Breast
- 1/4 c. quinoa, cooked
- 3 leaves lettuce
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black beans
- Shred or cut chicken strips into smaller pieces and set aside.
- Cook quinoa according to manufacturer’s instructions. I do recommend cooking it in chicken broth instead of water to make it extra tasty!
- In a bowl, combine quinoa, beans, corn, onion, and sun-dried tomatoes and mix together.
- Spoon quinoa mixture onto tortilla. Top with sliced avocado, cabbage shreds, chicken, and lettuce.
- Roll the tortilla up and slice in half for a healthy, gluten-free meal!