-4-6 Guacamole’s, the riper the better!
-2-4 cloves of garlic
-Salt and pepper!
1. Peel avocados and place in bowl with the pits!
2. Squeeze 1 lemon over avocadoes
3. Mash, mince or press garlic
4. Chop tomatoes and onion
5. Add a dash or two of salt to avocadoes
6. Use a potato masher or the back of a larger fork to mash up avocadoes
7. Combine garlic, tomato and onion mixture into avocadoes
8. Salt and Pepper!
9. SERVE with your favorite corn tortilla chips!
**Leftovers? Serve it up as a condiment with Rudi’s GF buns and a hamburger or hotdog!