- 1 package Rudi’s Gluten-Free Savory Herb Stuffing
- 2 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 8 oz. mild sausage, crumbled & cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and cook onion and celery over medium heat until translucent. Stir in poultry seasoning. Mix well. Stir in cooked sausage crumbles.
- Heat chicken broth to boiling, remove from heat and stir in stuffing mix and sausage, celery and onion mix. Cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to oven-safe dish, cover and bake for 30 minutes*.
*Stuffing can be stuffed into a turkey as opposed to baking alone in a dish.
About Gluten-Free is Life:
“I am a gluten-free wife, runner & blogger with two children in Columbus, Ohio. After my celiac diagnosis in 2006, I have made it my mission to embrace an entirely new approach to nutrition in a gluten-free world, exploring options that run the gamut from “made from scratch” homemade bread to sampling and reviewing the gluten-free prepared foods that are continuously being introduced to the market. While navigating the waters of becoming gluten-free, I share my experiences and pass along valuable product reviews in addition to helping other moms of celiac kids develop healthy menus that are kid-friendly and palatable. I feel that I am a valuable resource for those who are newly diagnosed, as well as for the more seasoned gluten-free veterans.
As I have journeyed down the road of racing over the past 3 years, I have tried many products that I know love and have tried equally as many that didn’t work for me. In addition to sharing my journey down the road of gluten-free living, I am also sharing my journey as I train for my upcoming races. This may include gluten-free fueling, race gear, shoes and more.