We R on a mission, and the objective is clear. We’ve strapped on our rain boots, grabbed our umbrellas and have set off across the country in pursuit of one goal—gluten-free health and wellness! The Gluten Intolerance Group (GIG) is hosting the 2012 Gluten Free Health and Wellness Experience on June 16 in Seattle, and we want to see you there.
Here R the details:
- Where: The Doubletree By Hilton Seattle Airport
- When: June 16 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Price: $15 for adults, $7 for children ages 11-17, and FREE for children 10 and under
- What you will experience: Aside from amazing samples of gluten-free food, you will get to mingle with GIG leaders from across the nation, learn health tips from the best in the field and even get one-on-one screenings. Speakers include Dr. Stephen Wangen who will talk about how to understand the difference between allergy, intolerance and sensitivity, and Dr. Catherine Darley who will speak about how sleep can make living a gluten-free lifestyle easier.
- How to register: Visit the GIG website to register. You can also purchase tickets the day of the event at The Doubletree
Alex from Rudi’s will be at the event all day offering you the best of our gluten-free products, so be sure to stop by and say hi if you’re in the area! We will be the ones handing out tasty breads with our umbrellas close by. And once the event is over, swing by the Flying Apron, one of the best gluten-free restaurants in town, where you can put your new gluten-free dining out tips to good use.