- 9 Slices of Rudi’s Multigrain, Cinnamon Raisin OR Original Bread!
- 4 Tbs of butter or butter alternative
- 3 Golden Delicious apples
- 2 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 Tbs grated lemon rind
- ½ cup honey (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- ¼-1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup apple juice
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
- Spread butter onto bread and place in toaster or under broiler until nicely browned
- Cut bread into chunks
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker except for walnuts
- Set slow cooker to LOW and leave to cook for 5-6 hours, check and stir the bread pudding around the 3-4 hour mark
- Stir in walnuts before serving with Gluten-free ice cream or whipping cream!