This recipe is a real crowd pleaser. High in protein, potassium and delicious Rudi’s Bread. You are not “missing out” on anything with this breakfast delight! Preparation time: 35 minutes
4 large eggs
4 dashes pure vanilla extract
4 teaspoons milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
8 tablespoons creamy peanut butter .
8 slices Rudi’s Gluten-Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
4 tablespoons Earth’s Balance Vegan Buttery sticks
Powdered sugar, for dusting
1. In a small mixing bowl, beat eggs, vanilla, milk and cinnamon sugar.
2. Cut bananas into thin slices.
3. Spread 1 tablespoon of peanut butter over each slice Rudi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread. Place 6 banana slices in between bread slices to make a sandwich.
4. Quickly dip sandwiches into egg mixture to coat (do not soak in mixture).
5. Melt vegan butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
6. Place sandwiches in frying pan and cook on both sides over medium heat until lightly browned. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Recipe by Lorin Young Cook of Alpine, New Jersey.
***TOP TEN Contestant for Rudi’s Unbelievably Good Gluten-Free Recipe Contest