Gluten-Free, Milk-free, Soy-free, Nut-free!
- 3 cups (1/2 of 12 oz bag) of Rudi’s GF Stuffing
- ½ C of Dairy-Free, Soy-Free margarine (Earth Balance)
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- ¼ tsp sage
- 8 oz. sausage
- 1 C + 1/8 C of chicken broth
- Brown sausage over medium heat and finely separate into small pieces, Bolognese style. When finished, drain and set aside.
- In a separate pan, melt ¼ C dairy-free, soy-free margarine over medium heat.
- Add chopped celery and onions and let cook until tender.
- Add prepared sausage, pepper, rosemary, garlic salt and sage. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add another ¼ C of dairy-free, soy-free margarine, 1 C of chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Add ½ package of Rudi’s Savory Herb Stuffing mix and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Makes 3 cups of stuffing. Fabulous as a side dish with Rosemary Garlic chicken! Feeds a family of 4 easily.
Daniella Knell, is the owner of Smart Allergy~Friendly Education. As a mom of 2 having 6 of the top 8 food allergens, she is actively involved in raising allergy awareness within her community. As an allergy awareness educator and consultant, you can also find her presenting in local schools and hospitals, offering one-on-one consulting and national telephone workshops. Looking for allergy~friendly ideas for your household? Be sure to follow her via her blog,www.smartallergy.blogspot.com, Facebook, Linked In or Twitter