In case you haven’t heard the good news from Expo West, Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery is bringing the great tasting, all natural goodness of Rudi’s Gluten-Free Breads to pizza crusts! Available in stores at the end of April, these gluten-free pizza crusts are scrumptious, and sturdy enough to hold all kinds of delicious toppings. We’re already planning our gluten-free pizza recipes for when the GF pizza crusts hit shelves, so we thought we’d share some of our favorite pizza toppings here in the states, as well as favorites from around the world, courtesy of TLC.
- Here in the United States, the number one pizza topping is… pepperoni!
- Other favorites include mushrooms and extra cheese.
- India gets creative with pizza toppings, including pickled ginger, minced mutton and cottage cheese.
- In Russia, seafood pizza reigns supreme with favorite toppings like red herring, sardines, tuna, mackerel and salmon.
- In Australia, people prefer their pizza with shrimp, pineapple and barbecue sauce. Yum!
Are you brave enough to try one of the foreign pizza favorites? Tell us what kind of pizza you plan on making with the new Rudi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crusts!