Spring is here! Ya know what that means? March Madness! We have our own idea of what March is all about here at Rudi’s… fresh produce, warm weather and lunch on the patio! To help you step into spring we’ve scoured the web for this week’s roundup and have found eight delightfully springy recipes, one for each day left in March!
1. Fire up the grill! These gluten-free slider burger buns are reason enough to have a barbeque!
2. Who doesn’t love tacos?! Give these a try and be sure to revisit this recipe with our NEW gluten-free tortillas, in stores soon!
3. Put some pep in your step with this great breakfast filled with an all time favorite spring veggie, asparagus!
4. As the days get warmer and the nights get longer, make this zucchini toss for a picnic in the park!
5. What better way to celebrate spring than with spring rolls?! Try these using the freshest produce you can find and you’ll be sure to have the energy for all of your outdoor activities.
6. Here is the perfect ending to a spring inspired meal!
7. There is just something about a long sunny day that calls for… ice cream!
8. Some spring nights call for something different, why not sandwiches for dinner?!
Spread some sunshine into your own kitchen with these fun recipes and be sure to enjoy the weather!