1 Slice Rudi’s Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread
1 tsp lactose free margarine
1/2 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
1/4 cup of dairy-nut- gluten free mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 of small banana
sprinkle of cinnamon
1. Start by lightly spreading margarine on both sides of the Rudi’s cinnamon raisin bread.
2. Place bread on a pan on the stove. Heat to medium and lightly toast both sides.
3. When the first side is lightly toasted, evenly spread the maple syrup around the bread then after about 15 seconds flip the bread again
4. Evenly place the semi-sweet chocolate chips on top of the toasting bread, and turn off the stove.
5. Place on a cookie sheet, plain side down, to cool for 5 minutes while you thinly slice the strawberry and banana.
6. To finish cut the bread crusts off (optional), cut the bread into fourths and place either a strawberry, banana, or both (personal favorite) on top of the chocolate, lightly sprinkle cinnamon over the top (optional) and serve. Several slices of bread can be made at once.
Recipe by Amanda Ritzman