- seasoned black beans*
- homemade guacamole**
- alfalfa sprouts
- shredded carrots
- a few slices of oven roasted chicken breast
- a few cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortilla
- Moisten tortilla slightly and microwave on low for 20 seconds to make tortilla pliable.
- Put all ingredients in center of tortilla and wrap it up.
*Seasoned black beans:
- Heat up a 15 oz can black beans with its liquid on the stovetop. Add the juice of one lime, a teaspoon of minced garlic, and a few dashes each of oregano, chile powder, cumin. Bring to boil and then simmer.
Note: Black beans can be warm or refrigerated, depending on if you make them ahead of time or not. Either way tastes great.
- For the guacamole in this wrap, I used avocado, fresh squeezed lime juice, a dash each of onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chile powder and chipotle powder, a few sprigs fresh cilantro, and 2 tablespoons of your favorite fresh salsa.
- Squish all ingredients together to desired consistency.