Talk about a fun weekend! Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery stepped out of Boulder for a couple days and made our way East to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I love that city so much and was lucky enough to have lived there when I was younger so I am glad two things I love were able to finally meet.
The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) hosted Appetite for Awareness in Philadelphia, September 23rd, and had an amazing turn out of over 4,000 people! We were so happy to share our new Gluten-Free Tortillas with the Celiac community in Philly and from what we heard it seems like the feelings were mutual!
- “I love how it is soft, the other brands are too hard and you cant really make a wrap or roll it.”
- “So much better than the other brands.”
- “The fiesta is delicious, I love the flavor!”
- “Where can I find this, I never see it in my area?”
- “Mom you have to get this for me!”
- “Where can I get this, I am going to get some today?”
- “Soooooo Good!”
Quesadillas were made on the fly all day long to feed the hungry Expo goers and lines were building constantly to try our yummy new products:) We made quesadillas from all three of the Gluten-Free Tortilla Flavors, Fiesta,Spinach, and Plain. All were a huge hit but the quesadillas with our Plain Gluten-Free Tortillas were more sought after more than the rest.
If you are looking for any of our Gluten-Free products please visit our store locator page to make it easier for you, just click the “Where to Buy” tab with the yellow orange van at the top of this page!
We love Philly and can’t wait to come back!!