Looking for a delicious (and easy) GF breakfast recipe? We made a gluten-free egg sandwich using our NEW Deli-Style Bread with Caraway Seeds!
- 2 slices Rudi’s Deli-Style with Caraway Seeds sandwich bread
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 1/2 tbs. Hain Safflower Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cups green cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/3 cups red cabbage, sliced thin
- 1/3 cups red onion, sliced thin
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast the two slices of Deli-Style with Caraway Seeds bread until brown.
- In a bowl, mix together the green cabbage, red cabbage, and red onion.
- In a separate bowl, break the eggs by mashing them with a fork.
- Place toast on a plate and spread Hain Safflower Mayonnaise on the top.
- Add mashed eggs and then top with the cabbage mixture. Salt and pepper the top to taste.