Ingredients (Serves 2-3.):
- 2 Rudi’s Plain Gluten-Free Tortillas
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 large apple, cored and chopped
- 2 Tbsp raisins
- 2 Tbsp walnuts
- 1 Tbsp water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place Rudi’s tortillas on a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick spray.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon.
- Take out 1/2 teaspoon and sprinkle over tortillas. Bake for 8-9 minutes, until golden brown.
- While tortillas are baking, combine remaining cinnamon sugar with apple, raisins, and walnuts.
- Stir to coat with sugar.
- Add water and microwave for 5 minutes.