- 1 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortilla
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Genoa salami or pepperoni cut into mini cubes.
- 1/2 tablespoon red pepper flakes, or to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 400 F, if using a convection oven like me set to toast and put the rack low.
- Spread ranch dressing in a circle on your tortilla, avoiding the outer 1/4 inch.
- Top the ranch with mozzarella cheese and salami or pepperoni cubes.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes to taste and put into oven. I put it directly on the oven rack for a crispy crust but my oven rack is very small. If your oven rack is larger you may want to spray a pan with nonstick spray and place it on the pan.
- Bake for approximately 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starting to brown on top.
- Take out, slice and enjoy.
This has become my new favorite go to snack. It is so economical for me because I can get 8 mini pizza’s out of one tortilla bag and I love the crispness of the crust much better than any gluten free pizza dough out there.