The Guests Arrived Early, Get out of my Kitchen, Gluten-Free- Rudific Crostini’s!
6-10 slices of Rudi’s GF original bread (depending on # of guests)
Any leftover fixings you have in your refrigerator: Cheese, Herbs, Olives, Humus, Greens, Tomatoes, Avocados are all good ideas!
- Preheat oven to 400F……Instruct your guests to…
- Hand loaf of bread over to your guests with a cutting board and request they cut each slice into 4-6 squares (preferably send guests to a table outside of the kitchen!)
- While cutting squares, mince garlic and finely dice herbs
- Place squares on cookie sheet and lightly drizzle olive oil over the bread
- Sprinkle garlic and diced herbs on top
- Place in oven for 7-14 minutes (cooking times vary with oven) being sure to check every so often as to not burn the crostini’s
- While the crostini’s are cooking pull out a serving platter and the leftover fixings and request your guests to slice and cut toppings and place on platter
- Pull Crostini’s out and place on a plate and let your guest’s create and indulge in a Rudific creation!