Baked on the Bright Side
Gluten-Free Reuben Quesadilla
June 17, 2013
- Place 1 tortilla in frying pan.
- Spread with 1 tablespoon Thousand Island Salad dressing.
- Cut corned beef into thin strips and spread over tortilla.
- Squeeze as much liquid as possible from sauerkraut.
- Spread sauerkraut on top of corned beef. Top with Swiss cheese.
- Spread remaining Thousand Island Salad dressing on other tortilla and place on top of cheese (salad dressing side touching cheese).
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 3 minutes on other side.