Ingredients (Serves 10):
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and finely chopped or shredded
- Rudi’s Gluten Free Tortillas
- Habanero Colby Jack Cheese slices, enough to cover all tortillas
- Taco seasoning pack
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- Corn oil or Olive oil
- Mix chicken breast and seasoning packet together.
- Heat a skillet. Brush one tortilla with oil.
- Place oil side down on the skillet.
- Cover with cheese slices.
- Spread chicken mixture and tomatoes to cover. Cover with another layer of cheese slices.
- Brush tortilla with oil and place on top, with oil side up. Press down on the tortilla until the cheese is melted. The bottom tortilla should be nicely browned.
- Flip the quesadilla over to brown the other side. Remove from heat.
- Repeat for all quesadillas.