- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Plain Tortilla
- Basil Pesto
- Pizza Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded
- Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Chicken or any meat to your liking and various veggies to your liking.
- Easy to make meatless/vegetarian if you so choose! So easy to be creative with this home made pizza!
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet or prepare on plate to place directly onto hot baking stone. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread tortillas with Basil Pesto, then pizza sauce, top with veggies, sausage, pepperoni, and cheese. Bake at 450 degrees approx 15 to 18 minutes. Serve as “personal pan” pizzas! Yum!