Baked on the Bright Side
Gluten-Free Kid’s Burrito made with Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortillas!
June 17, 2013
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey (leftovers, rotisserie or any other meat)
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder (This will add a mild flavor, add more for more heat)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese (any kind)
- 1 cup black beans ( I use canned, rinse well first)
- ½ cup cooked corn
- 2 T chopped cilantro
- ½ diced red or green bell pepper
- ½ sliced green onion
- 1 T diced jalapeño pepper ( optional)
- 8 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortillas
- Mix all ingredients except tortilla.
- Warm the tortillas in microwave 15 seconds to soften.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture on to tortilla. Fold in side to make a small square. Spritz seam with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place tortilla seam side down in large fry pan and heat 2-5 minutes until seam is sealed and tortilla has browned. Turn over carefully and brown other side.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and heat for later.