- Rudis Gluten-Free Plain Tortilla’s
- White rice (organic)
- Grilled or poached chicken breast chopped small (organic)
- Mild grated cheddar (organic)
- Chopped pineapple (organic)
- Finely chopped peppers usually orange and
- red (organic local farmers market)
- Finely chopped red onion (organic)
- Drizzle of BBQ sauce.
Once everything is together, I wrap it tight in a
pocket and place on a quesadilla press till nicely browned, this also
seals it tight. Can be served with almost any choice of dips ie: BBQ
sauce, pineapple glaze, etc. as far as amounts I usually just add some
of this and a lot of that, I guess it depends on what you like best and
what’s in your fridge.