Baked on the Bright Side
Gluten-Free Apple Turnover made with Rudi’s Gluten Free Tortillas
June 17, 2013
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Add to apple (reserving 1/8 tsp for later).
- Cover tortilla with damp paper towel and microwave for ten seconds to warm.
- Place apple/sugar mixture in center of tortilla and fold edges into the center to make a packet.
- Place seam-side down on a baking sheet.
- Spray with non-stick spray and sprinkle with reserved cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 375 for 15-17 minutes, until golden brown.