This recipe is super simple and super quick to make for lunch or supper. Time to prepare: 45mins
Rudi’s Gluten Free Multigrain Bread
1lb Grass-Fed Ground Beef
1/2 Green Bell Pepper (diced)
1/2 Onion (diced)
Gluten Free Garlic Powder
Gluten Free Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper
Your choice mustard
Daiya Vegan Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Mix beef, bell pepper, onion, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper.
2. Shape into 8 small patties.
3. Cook in a skillet on medium heat until fully cooked.
4. Toast slices of Rudi’s Gluten Free Multigrain bread and spread mustard on each slice.
5. Put the cooked patty on one slice of toasted bread and top with dairy free cheese and add the other slice of bread to create a delicious gluten/dairy free patty melt!
Recipe by Crystal Michelle Sewell