- 12 oz. Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing
- 1 Cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 3/4 stick butter or margarine
- 3/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. sage
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Chicken broth
- 1/2 medium apple
- Sautee onions and celery in butter until soft
- Beat egg into 1/2 cup of the chicken broth
- Mix above together and add seasonings, Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing, and salt and pepper. Add enough extra broth (approximately 1 ½ cup) until well moistened.
- Pour into a buttered pan/casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees until the top is golden brown and crunchy; approximately 35-45 minutes.
Laura Hanley, known as G-Free Laura, has been gluten-free since 2009 and reviews products,restaurants, and writes aboutgluten-free experiences on her blog, www.gfreelaura.com.Laura’s passion for spreading g-free love has led her to become a Guest Blogger for the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness, writing bi-weekly reviews on the Gluten-Free Hot Products Blog. Visit Laura on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Google +