With summer just around the corner, we are preparing to have our apron on at all times as we will be prepping tons and snacks and good food for our kiddos and their friends. It’s as important as ever to have tasty and healthy snack ideas in your recipe arsenal to whip out at a moment’s notice! We know you and your family are on the go this time of year, so we came up with a fun and easy recipe that is always a big hit with the kids… pizza! Don’t worry; our recipe if gluten-free AND dairy-free so the entire family can enjoy!
- Daiya Mozzarella Style Shreds
- Cosmo’s Spicy Girl Ranch (the dairy free version!)
- Amy’s Organic Family Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped arugula
- 1 Rudi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- Remove pizza crust from packaging and place on the counter.
- Spread marinara sauce over the crust until well covered and sprinkle 1 cup cheese on top.
- Chop up and sprinkle arugula over pizza.
- Place pizza in oven at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until crust is well cooked.
- Remove from over and drizzle with Spicy Ranch.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Alternative: instead of pouring Spicy Ranch over the pizza, try instead using it as a dipping sauce for the pizza, crust, or both!