- 1 Cup Red Onion, Diced
- 1 cup Celery, Diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup Pecans, chopped
- 3/4 Cup Cranberries (chopped if desired), divided
- 3/4 Cup Feta Cheese, divided
- 12 oz package Rudi’s Gluten-Free Stuffing
- 2 1/4 Cups Chicken Broth/Stock
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add pecans and 1/2 cup cranberries and stir. Then pour entire mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Add Rudi’s Gluten-Free Stuffing and 1/2 cup feta cheese. Stir.
- Slowly add chicken broth while stirring. Add egg and stir.
- Transfer mixture to a 13 x 9 dish, and gently press mixture down. Top with remainder of feta cheese and cranberries.
- Cover and place in oven for 25 minutes. Remove cover and cook an additional 15 minutes for a crunchy top.
Serve while warm and enjoy! Serves 8.
As is, this recipe can be salty for some. To reduce the salt content, you may wish to find a low-sodium chicken broth, use just water, or a combination of the two. You can also use less Feta cheese.
About The Reynold’s Mom: “I am a gluten free, semi-crunchy, real food enthusiast that enjoys learning new ways to improve my families’ health and wellness goals. As we’ve learned and grown, I have drifted towards more natural approaches to living, parenting, and eating. I buy organic for most of our food, but almost exclusively organic for produce, meat and dairy. I also use reusable shopping bags when I can, and I never microwave leftovers in plastic. I’m concerned about chemicals and other junk we put in our bodies, and I’m actively seeking ways to decrease our exposure (especially through food and skincare/beauty) every day. I’m also beginning to experiment with homemade cleaning supplies and health remedies. Although we’re not prefect and our goals are not always on track, we’re learning to live smarter and healthier each day.”