Time to Prepare: 1 hour
1 loaf rudy’s gluten free cinnamon raisin bread
1/2 c milk
1/2 c white sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 stick butter
1/2 c brown sugar
1. Cut or tear bread into nice sized chunks.
2. Mix cinnamon, sugar, milk, and egg together in a large bowl.
3. Moisten bread without saturating in milk mixture, and place in a lightly greased bundt pan. Keep filling pan evenly until all bread is moistened and in pan.
4. In a sauce pan, melt butter. Mix in brown sugar, and cook over medium heat until combined. Allow to cool approxmately 10 minutes, then pour evenly over top of bread in bundt pan.
5. Bake in 400 F oven for 30-45 mins until a knife inserted comes out dry. Allow to cool for 5 mins before serving with a nice cold glass of milk.
6. Must be eaten while wearing pajamas and is best on Sunday mornings!!
Recipe by Kathy LaPan