Gluten-Free and Vegetarian
- 2 Rudi’s Pizza Crusts
- 1/2 cup Greek plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups white beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup fresh curly basil, chopped
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 extra ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and mashed
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/3 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick baking spray.
- Lay two Rudi’s Pizza Crusts flat on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, pumpkin and chili powder; mix well to combine. Spread mixture atop Rudi’s Crusts. Add mashed avocado and smooth together in a circular motion. Add white beans, fresh basil, beans, rice and chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Transfer pizzas to the oven; bake for 1-15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Remove from oven; transfer to serving dishes.
- Serve warm.
Amie Valpone, HHC, AADP is a Manhattan-based culinary marketing consultant specializing in gluten-free “clean” eating. Her experience as a marketing consultant spans the hotel, spa, restaurant and FMG sectors, where she creates menus, develops marketing and publicity efforts, and builds brand awareness for her clients. Amie is also a culinary nutritionist, spending time with clients as a Food Allergy Concierge and Pantry Stylist in the big apple of Manhattan. http://thehealthyapple.com/