Baked on the Bright Side
Chicken Souvlaki Wraps made with Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortillas
June 17, 2013
- 1-1/4 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 large onion
- 1 sweet pepper (using a yellow or red pepper adds a nice touch of color)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free Tortillas
- Feta Cheese
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place in large frying pan with oil, salt, and oregano.
- Stir to coat and begin to fry over medium-high heat.
- Cut onion into quarters and then slice. Dice pepper.
- Add onions and peppers to chicken and cook until chicken is cooked (no pink inside),about 15 minutes.