By Anna Fargo
Time to Prepare: 1 hrs 30 mins
• 1 loaf Rudi’s Gluten Free Cinnamona Raisen Bread, torn into bite size chunks
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 5 large beaten eggs
• 2 cups milk, cow, almond and soy milk, work great
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 1 cup packed light brown sugar
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
• 1 cup chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan.
Mix together granulated sugar, eggs, and milk in a bowl; add vanilla. Pour over Rudi’s GF Cinnamon Raisen bread, pieces and let sit for 20 minutes.
In another bowl, mix and crumble together brown sugar, butter, and pecans.
Pour bread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle brown sugar mixture over the top and bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until set. Remove from oven.