Everyone who has tasted this recipe absolutely loves it and now makes it for their friends and family. If you like avocado, you will love this recipe! It’s much better than adding avocado to a sandwich. You get creamy avocado in every bite! In addition, avocado and non-fat Greek yogurt are healthier than mayonnaise! Time to prepare: 30 mins
1 chicken breast, broiled, grilled or fried
1/2 avocado, peeled and pitted
3 Tablespoons non-fat Greek yogurt (FAGE is the best) (or skip it and add more avocado to make itdairy free
1 to 1-1/2 Tablespoons finely chopped red onion (to taste)
1 teaspoon vinegar white or rice vinegar
sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 slices Rudi’s gluten-free bread (toasted or not)
1. Mash avocado in a medium size bowl.
2. Stir in Greek yogurt, vinegar and onion.
3. Tear chicken into small pieces and add to bowl and stir.
4. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve on any of Rudi’s gluten-free bread, toasted or plain.
Recipe by Carla Spacher