Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Mix all ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving
Homemade Beer Cheese Dipping Sauce
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat and slowly add the flour, stirring constantly until combined. Slowly add the milk, and keep stirring until the mixture thickens.
- Pour in the beer and bring the mixture to a slow simmer, stirring constantly.
- Stir in the mustard and salt, then add the cheese ½ cup at a time until it is all melted. Serve hot and enjoy!
Sweet Cream Dessert Dip
(For extra yum, sprinkle the pretzels with a mixture of 1 tbsp of cinnamon, 2 tbsp of sugar instead of salt)
- Using a hand mixer, blend together cream cheese and butter. Add brown sugar and mix until smooth.
- Add milk and vanilla extract and stir
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon