Looking for a yummy treat to throw in your kiddo’s lunch box? Well look no further! I’ve listed out a few yummy and organic friendly treats for you to try!
Here’s a safe candy list
- Cliff Kid Twisted Fruit Ropes: These yummy snacks aren’t quite candy but they sure are sweet! Throw one in your little one’s lunch for a treat before recess.
- Fruit Leather: Just as delicious as the fruit ropes mentioned earlier! Not to mention super fun to unroll and devour!
- Divine Spooky Milk Chocolate Balls: Alright, enough of the fruit, lets throw some real candy in here. These yummy chocolate balls are individually wrapped with funny Halloween faces that will surely help you get a smile when you pull out of the drop off zone from on the 100th day of kindergarten.
- Sun Cups: These yummy cups of delicious are nut-free, gluten-free, organic, vegetarian and kosher! Don’t ask me how they do it just ask me how delicious they are and I’ll tell you, they’re wonderful!
- Organic gummy bears: You can find these online practically anywhere! I found some on nuts.com! Gummy bears are one of my favorite candies so definitely something I’d want my mom to load up my lunch box with!
I hope these bits can help your little one have a sweet n’ safe day as they truck through the torturous naps and miserable recess time they’re forced to comply with. Enjoy and have a happy FridayJ