Snacking. We all do it. We all love it. It’s really no secret is it?
For this reason, we are dedicating today’s post to gluten free snacks of all shapes and sizes.
From those made in your very own kitchen to those you pick up during your weekly grocery shopping.
We’ve got options to suit all your snack cravings!
From sweet to salty to crunchy, check out these ideas and hopefully you’ll be inspired to create some of your own!
Prepackaged (store bought) Snacks
- Trail Mix
- Garlic Hummus (enjoy with raw vegetables and your favorite gluten free crackers!)
- Vegan & Gluten Free Granola Bars
- Spicy Roasted Chickpeas
- Chocolate Cranberry Power Bars
- Cinnamon Sugar Socca Crackers
- Vegan Sour Crime & Chive Bacon Kale Chips
Well, there you have it! Several magnificent ideas for gluten free snacks to keep an eye out for at your local grocery store and some recipes to bookmark for your next day off. But, we couldn’t leave you with just that, so here are some great resources for additional prepackaged snack ideas and some homemade recipes as well.
Now go on, get snacking!